Back to School 2019
Arrangements for Wednesday 4th September and Thursday 5th September at LWA.
Wednesday 4th September
Year 7 Induction Day: 8.30am - 2.50pm
- Year 7 students arrive no later than 8.30am. Assemble in the Dining Area.
- Arrive in full academy uniform. No PE Kit required.
Years 8-11 Enrolment Day: 11am – 7pm
- Students and parents are invited to attend for a 15-minute enrolment meeting with their Form Tutor.
- We ask parents to make appointments with Form Tutor/Academic Mentor through the on-line booking system - https://www.parents-booking.co.uk/leedswest (appointments open from Friday 19th July until Friday 31st August)
- Students must attend the enrolment meeting in full academy uniform. Students will be issued with their timetable and planner at the meeting.
- Essential information for the year will be shared at the meeting.
- A pop-up shop will be open on the day
Thursday 5th September
Phased start-times as follows:
- Year 7: Arrive at 8.30am (Assemble in the dining area)
- Year 8: Arrive at 8.30am
- Year 9: Arrive at 9.00am
- Year 10: Arrive at 10.00am
- Year 11: Arrive at 11.00am
Friday 6th September
- Normal start and finish times all Year groups.